well the first of many holidays is behind us! emily returned home tonight to cody. she was up for five days and got to meet the entire kitto side of the family, less wendy and blaine. i am suprised she held up ok, there were 27 of us for dinner thursday. after dinner at lambotts we headed into my parents in helena. we - me, emily, shannon, and the folks, and phanuter (emily's kitten). he was marginally well behaved over the weekend, and only puked once...emily got to play games with my parents, and i tried to type out the 15 page paper which is due tomorrow. i also managed to get sick, and had a fever. i left the vomitting to phanuter however. today we had special meetings in townsend, a very nice start to specials! now its back to the grind for two more weeks, then finals! if i make it through that i am 1/4 done with grad school....yahoo...then i can zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....for four weeks.
4 comments:
"the first of many holidays"...sounds like things are going pretty well! (yay!) Ugh...I hear ya about school...me posting comments on your blog is a sure sign that I am avoiding professional certification like the plague...hang in there! :-)
I didn't tell you this before but I actually went into the bathroom and hid for about two hours! :) Just kidding!!!
If I remember right...that picture wasn't supposed to be posted...
Nice work lover boy you made it thru your first holiday. I remember those days but that was many many many years ago.
Shane
Post a Comment