
Old Blue, my 1989 toyota pickup, has been sold. she ran strong for me the last ten years, her current odometer reading is 202,000 miles. she has carried me to the finest fishing and hunting spots in montana, and commuted me to work every day in washington. she did everything i asked of her and more. some people didnt care for her personality or good looks, but those who got to know her enjoyed her calm and compassionate demeanor. Old Blue didnt care how big your ego was, she would give anyone a ride. we will miss you blue... john buckingham is now her proud owner, piloting her onward to that elusive 300k. thanks old girl.
1 comment:
Shaun just thougth I would post an old blue update. She is enjoying life here in Stanwood, in fact she is getting some of the best treatment she has ever gotten. I was looking at her this morning and thougth that she would look better tucked away in the garage so she moved indoors. It has taken her awhile to get used to the new digs but I think she is coming around to life indoors. I just hope she doesn't get spoiled. Talk to you soon Shane.
Post a Comment