
after much deliberation Emily and I have decided to relocate for work! in september we will be moving to Philadelphia, PA. should be a nice shock after living in MT for a while...it will be a long move but hopefully the long term benefits outweigh the short term headaches. i am excited about the work, i will be back with Boeing helping to manufacture the CH-47 Chinook helicopter. it is a twin-engine tandem rotor heavy lift helicopter used for military, rescue, humanitarian, and civilian transport applications. it is the oldest Boeing product still being manufactured, with production starting back in the '60s. both Emily and i are excited to be out there, neither of us has really been exposed to the sprawling east coast megatropolis...
next on the list is finding an apartment and packing! we would love to have company while we are out there, flights not during peak travel seasons can be found for right at 300 bucks....come out to see the history and maybe catch a Villanova bball game!
2 comments:
Good Morning Shaun and Emily...
I have not looked much at your blog but I want to come back and look some more.
Congrats for your Marriage.
I also have a blog... it had to go private - sorry to have to do that. - but if you would like to see it I would love to invite you... just ask me on facebook and send me your email address. Thanks.
I will come again and see yours. Thanks. Ken
Hey Shaun,
Congrats on your wedding. This is a big move back east. Drop me an email when you have a chance, I got some friends out there who live close to you up in New Jersey.
rangrdave -AT- hotmail.com
Post a Comment